Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Review~Beyond Dusk:Anne~Sarah M. Cradit~5 Stars


*****5 Stars*****



A breathless 40 pages, was it really only 40 pages? Sarah put so much into this short, that I really did feel like I read a full book, and it left me craving more more more.
.
I was introduced to Anne in St. Charles at Dusk and while I really did not care for her character, I was sort of ambivalent toward her. Now I am totally rethinking it. We saw her unleash a fury that left me breathless and slack jawed. She is going to be formidable! I want to go back and reread Dusk to see if those feelings still exist now that I know more of her history. As far as Nicholas, he has some work to do to get redemption I think. But as I have learned, with Anne, I will reserve judgement for now!

That being said, Sarah, I want more ANNE! My question is still “Why did you end it there!?!?” I am a Crimson and Clover fan for life and cannot wait to see what else Sarah comes up with!

Buy The Book:

No comments:

Post a Comment