Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Review~The Ghost in the Graveyard~Genevieve Jack~4 Stars


****4 Stars****



WOW! That was my first thought when I finished this one. I was entertained from the opening words to the last page. Seriously y'all, I cannot believe this book is free on Amazon. I feel so awful about this one being free I might just send Miss Jack price of the book.

The characters are well developed, intensely likable and totally believable. A very fast paced read, seemingly leaving you breathless in some parts. I read this one practically in one sitting, mostly because I didn't want to put it down.

Vamps, demons, zombies, winged things, ghosts, and witches. It had all the elements of fun! The sex was pretty hot, but left enough to the imagination to make it tasteful. The thought of living practically in a cemetery is super creepy too! I can't wait to read the next one to find out who Grateful Knight (super awesome name!) chooses, will it be the hot, hunky, chiseled love of her lives, Rick, or will it be the needy, green eyed, super coffee maker, chef extraordinaire spectral (sort of) Logan? I know who I am rooting for! Could it be Gary? Or will Gary become even more of a JERK? Will Mr. Hellborine be revealed? Are they in store for a supernatural war?? I need to know!
I would like to know more about her past. I was slightly disappointed that the aspect of the book wasn't fleshed out more.
All in all, this is one for the favorites shelf! Looking forward to the next book! Get this one before Miss Jack realizes that it is still free! LOL


Currently available from Amazon.com:  GHOST IN THE GRAVEYARD

No comments:

Post a Comment